Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day...

Well, almost 3 years and no postings. Which I guess isn't any surprise since life goes on, and busy schedules get in the way of doing anything. Facebook has certainly occupied more time that I'd like to admit, but it's a far better tool to keep in touch with old friends and post photos of various trips I've been on than this Blogger account and MySpace.
After some consideration, I've decided for the tens of people out there that read my stuff, to continue with some wine and liquor reviews with sporadic updates. First up will be after this weekend after I've gone to the St. Andrew's Society New Members / Whiskey Tasting night on Friday.
Included in the review will be some of the local brew from Half-Pints, And some tasty Scotches.
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home