Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Gotta be quick! I'm still at work!

Ok, for lunch, I had leftovers from my awesome dinner last night and with lunch I had the:

J. Lohr Painter Bridge Cabernet Sauvignon

This just came in at work here so we decided to give it a sample to see what it was like. Little earthy nose with hints of plum and cherry with a little alcolhol burn on the nose. For taste, well, it's not a huge cab like some of the others that I've had, but for a cheap California, it's not too bad. A little sharp on the tounge with moderate tannin, little oakage and earthy fruit make this more of a food wine that would pair well with grilled meats and beg red meat dishes. The finish wasn't clean and still had a heavy and tanic mouthfeel, which I'm not fond of, but I'm sure others will like alot.
All in all, nice, but not really my cup of tea, or wine for that matter.

Ok, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home