Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Must be something wrong...

If I'm doing another post within the same week.

Anyway, I'm in the process of trying the

Royal Bitch Chardonnay

Kinda grassy and oaky on the nose, with a little age showing through. I'm not sure if it's because the bottle might have been opened for a couple of days, or if it's actually hitting it's aged peak. This one has a little bit of over-oakage for the wine in my opinion and not enough balance between fruit and wood. I'm starting to think about this being a good food wine, but the Chicken Marsala I had it with didn't really work out well with it. The finish, however, is really nice. Smooth and creamy, with slight hints of grass and vanilla.
Not my first pick, but good to have if there's nothing else around...


Hi-ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home