Monday, June 12, 2006

Playing lots, fingers bleeding...

Gudentag all,


I have been on a plethora of good jamming benders in the past little while and at those benders, I've tried a great quaffing wine like:


Carlo Rossi Red Something-or-other 3L Jug


Ok, I'll admit that I should have remembered which type of wine I was drinking, but in my defence, it was really dark and not too much light, and I was playing with the band at the time and I had already had a couple of glasses of Pasiano before I got there. So, anyway, it's not too bad. I remember it to be like the Paisnao, but not as fruity, with a little bit of suck put in there for good measure. As quaffing wines so, I'd put this under Paisano about two notches. But, I was still drinking it later on in the night, so it wasn't all that bad.

Well, gotta go and get some stiches ripped out of my head by my Father.

Woah, it's really raining out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger jpmozambique said...

Glad to hear the jams are still going strong...who's hanging around the Hotel Whiskey these days? Looking forward to music, wine and good times with you boys in July!!

Cheers

Jp

6/13/2006 2:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home