Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oral-B inflation

I don't really watch that much TV. I try not to at least since it's awful and there's nohing on usually. But as I watched Mythbusters last night, I saw an Oral-B commercial defy logic. My old man's a Endodontist (root canals, restoritive dentistry, that sort of thing) and he has a bunch of letters beside his name that I'll usually never understand except for DDSc, and he's never seen a group of dentists in the Oral-B setting.
What's the Oral-B settng you ask?
Well, it's a bunch of highly professional people working in what looks like the Matrix /Jedi Academy to create a better toothbrush. Using a bunch of highly sophisticated machines that look like something you'd find in a Si-Fi movie with a huge budget, the 'scientists' experiment and create a toothbrush that will remove all of your plaque from your teeth with using the minimum amount of effort and make you pick up all the chicks/hot guys with your dazzling smile.
Man, if dentistry was really like that, I'd be one in a second and try to work there.

Yup, ok that's all....


Murphy,
I don't understand why you covered your car in snow. After you shoveled it out. What's wrong with you?

3 Comments:

Blogger N90 said...

Picked up your blog off of Wine in the Peg - nice wine reviews.

11/17/2005 9:53 p.m.  
Blogger Big Roddy said...

Thanks very much. I like drinking, and I like wine, so may as well review it so other people who like drinking can see if they like it or not too...
And some scattered thoughts in there too...

11/17/2005 11:25 p.m.  
Blogger Keystone said...

Wow, looks like I missed a lot of port. Not sure if my teeth could have handled all that sweetness. I might have needed to make an appointment with your dad after consuming that much port.

11/18/2005 9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home