Thursday, September 29, 2005

Stickshifts and safteybelts...

So I almost got into an accident on monday. Well I didn't injure her, but I technially bust her tire. It's weird really.Tell me what you think.
I was coming out of La Grotta during rush hour and west-bound traffic was at a standstill. I went to go down Cambridge (since I was able to do since it was past 5.30), and I waited for a kind driver to let me through the intersection. Well, one stopped so I inched through waiving to the guy when from out of nowhere, a car blows by me, slams on the brakes, hits the curb and blows it's tire. Since I feel bad about it, I stop and check if she's ok. Yeah she's fine, but her tire's shot.
Who's fault is it?
Lemme know. Answer later...

Murphy. Why don't you answer the phone?
Asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home