Monday, November 07, 2005

Sigh...

Hey, sorry about the non-posts, but I did say that I'd update this anytime I felt like it.
Anyway, I've got a whole list of ports and dessert wines that I tastes on Saturday night that I'll post when I get a little more time. (There was over 11 ports and such and tonight I tried ten new wines that I have some notes on that I'll get down later.)
Back to my post of Sept. 29th, I ended up paying 60 bucks to pay off the damaged tire. There was no damage to the wheel frame, and we decided not to go throught Autopac, which I think was a good idea all around. No insurance to deal with, and no demerets for anybody. Huzza!
In other news, why is it so difficult to let go of feelings towards a girl that you want to love, but obviously shouldn't, since she dosen't hold the same for you?
Riddle me this: Is it better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?
Auggggh. My own fears negitively perpetuating my wants.
Puagh, off to bed. I'm drunk and ornery.


Murphy, I heard that some kids got razorblades in their candy this year.
Was that you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home